Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland

Follow the adventures of the Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland and the 2011 Fringe Festival.

We will post updates as we prepare on this once in a lifetime experience for cast and crew.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thoughts from NPAC Member: Samuel Hedin

I knew from the start that somehow this trip would change my life. And it did. everything was amazing from telephone booths to watching Jersey boys.

I guess I could say that the grass was greener on the other side, but that would most likely be because of all the rain :) and I really had a lot of self discovery. I made plenty of friends.

And this trip even helped me with small problems. for example: now I understand what is meant by "there are plenty of fish in the sea" I MISS IT ALL SO MUCH... In London I discovered my passion, In Edinburgh I found my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment