Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland

Follow the adventures of the Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland and the 2011 Fringe Festival.

We will post updates as we prepare on this once in a lifetime experience for cast and crew.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Thoughts from NPAC Member: Chloe Sylva

During those 2 weeks when we were in London and Scotland was a unforgettable dream that never stops ending and I don't think it will ever end it will keep replaying in my head over and over again of all the sites, people, joys, and priceless memories that now one can take from me or npac. Its really hard to explain everything and I don't think anyone would ever understand the happiness and love npac shares for this trip.

Well anyway ... London couldnt be anymore wonderful then what I imagine, I wish I could stay longer :) the sites was amazing undescribable the London Eye well for me it was more beautiful when I was on the ground. lol Big ben and buckingham palace 100x more beautiful in person.

Then there was Scotland more amazing then any other even in my life. The royal mile is crazy I love watching peformers espically out of the blue terrific group, and that guy who undresses on a ladder is um..something lolz. But just crazy so much things going on at once.

My favorite thing out of the whole entire trip was being able to peform at the Fringe which is going to be a one in a life time experience for me I will carry with me forever. Just seeing everyone's reaction to our show is the best thing about performing. I could tell the stories about this trip 1000x to you but you will not understand how much this trip means to me. I LOVE London and Scotland so much it something I hope to see again in the future. I loved every minute of this trip even being jetlagged lol this trip couldn't be any better then what I imagined

No comments:

Post a Comment