Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland

Follow the adventures of the Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland and the 2011 Fringe Festival.

We will post updates as we prepare on this once in a lifetime experience for cast and crew.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Thoughts from NPAC Member: Talitiga Ulufale

As I sit down in this heat it finally hits me and I realized that its over; the trip was over and now its back to the real world.  but as I sit back and think aboout London and Scotland and the amazing opportunity that I got to experience and I realized that this was more then just a dream come true, this was experience that went beyond any group or any one person.


I think about all the sites and history and stories and the memories and the people, I say to myself (tali you did it you went and experience and loved every second of it I didn't know how bad it was going to hit me till now realizing that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity that for some one like me wasnt going to come back around and im happy that I took it when it came.


And I found out a lot aboout myself that no matter where I go as long as I'm myself people are going to like me and if needed I can take on a leadership role and that i have a great sense of direction and never get lost ..lol..and that it doesn't matter if your a samoan or from a bad school or bad home or bad backround that opportunities are out there and if you take them when they come around they can change your life forever like how this trip has change mines.  Cause I now know that i have this special bond with these 23 people that only we share and that only we truly understand.


I'd like to thank all the people that help us get there and all the people that came on the trip and made it an amazing trip.  I couldnt have asked for better people to share it with and I'd also like to thank Mr and your family and npac for believing in me and allowing me to be a part of this amazing experience that has touch and change my life forever.


The most amazing trip from start to the end it just kept getting better man I miss the cold...I realized that for a lot of my npac family this trip was your last time with us as you move on with your lives.   I'm sad and yet in a way I'm happy cause I know that no matter where our lives take us we will always have this trip and all our great memories and I couldn't have ask or found a better way to say goodbye to you all than with a trip of a lifetime.


Till we meet again thank you and love you all ...once npac your npac forever and we always come back.........

No comments:

Post a Comment