Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland

Follow the adventures of the Nanakuli High and Intermediate School Performing Arts Center's Journey to Scotland and the 2011 Fringe Festival.

We will post updates as we prepare on this once in a lifetime experience for cast and crew.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thoughts from NPAC member: Andrew Hahn

This trip has been nothing but an adventure. 


Nanakuli making it to THE biggest performing arts festival in the world and that is THE FRINGE FESTIVAL!!  I cant believe we are actually here.  I wake up each morning thinking I'm gonna wake up back in Hawaii but I end up realizing we're LIVING a dream.  I mean these are things we could talk about or just see on tv and movies but NO!  This dream is a reality.  But all of this would have never been possible if it wasnt for Mr. Kitsu and his family Michelle and Chloe.  To put their dedication into this program, sacrificing their family time and getting the program support . 


Being here at the Fringe Festival in Edinburgh Scotland is proof that you believed in this program when no one else would.  You pushed each and every one of us to be who we are and to do what we do.  I never thought I'd be playing ukulele in the UK, it was you who made that possible. Thank you so much.


It's hard to share how much I really appreciate this opportunity because there are really no words to express how grateful I am.  The students and alumni really do appreciate all the hard work you and your family has been doing for us.  You've helped us make new memories, new friends, and you even gave us a new experience.   Also thank you for JERSEY BOYS!!  Thank you thank you thank you.  This trip is amazing and it isn't over yet.  This group is so blessed.  Love all of you so much.  I'm glad i spent this adventure with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment